Prepare for emergency and support our community efforts!
Master your Disaster Book
Natural disasters are happening everywhere. Earthquakes, hurricanes, and man-made perils have left communities anxious and confused about their own emergency preparedness. In this unique guide, preparedness and recovery expert Leann Hackman-Carty shows you how to prepare your family, business, and community for a number of devastating scenarios. Gleaned from years of experience with disaster recovery organizations, her specialized insight will help you understand the different levels of disaster preparation and recovery.
Hackman-Carty discusses how to
• understand the types and phases of a disaster,
• identify available resources at your home or office,
• assemble a basic disaster supply kit and emergency vehicle kit,
• know when to activate your plan and evacuate,
• keep your family and employees safe,
• develop a business continuity plan,
• create a disaster recovery plan for your community,
• effectively communicate with other businesses and organizations,
• use local, regional, and federal programs as resources,
• foster community economic resilience, and
• stop a natural disaster from catching you off guard.
No one knows what tomorrow holds, but Hackman-Carty’s advice can help you prepare for the worst. Master Your Disaster gives you the confidence to act calmly and efficiently when the time comes. Your new foundation in emergency preparedness, response, and recovery will make the chaos more controllable—and survivable.
CERT Training Summit
Being prepared for any disaster gives you the peace of mind you deserve. CERT training provides you with the confidence to make a difference in your family and community
FRIDAY EVENING AND 2 SATURDAY TRAINING COST:
Adult - $199.00
SUMMIT INCLUDES: CERT Kit, T-shirt, Cap, Literature, Certificate, Photo ID, Friday Evening Dessert, Saturday Lunches & Snacks